FTN exporting Intermediaries 2014
Division of FTN Exporting (FTNX) Australia (Est 1988)
Buyers, Seller , Education, Expert Legal Opinions.
International best Selling Author .
INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND THE SUCCESSFUL INTERMEDIARY ( 2010 U.K)
Principal and Author : David Giovanni Papa
© FTN Exporting Educational Trading Division SMICE : ARBN:B2144654K
All Mail: P.O Box 468 Carlton North 3054 Melbourne, Australia
E-MAIL General: Davide_ftnexporting@yahoo.com.au
E-MAIL Private: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facsimile/Phone : (Not Disclosed Online )
Person considering this site page may seek more information
about the Author via;
Best Selling Publication ITSI: www.itsi.itgo.com
Current Offer:16 FEB 2014 AEST
FTN EXPORTING HOME SITE FOR EDUCATION:
INTERNATIONAL TRADE FOR PROFESSIONAL INTERMEDIARIES
OFFERED BY THE WORLDS LEADING EXPERT AND CREATOR OF THE FIRST EVER UNIFORM, SAFE AND LEGALLY DEFINED DOCTRINE OF TRADE.
Some cheats have copied and changed our works .Don't buy an outdated flawed edItion dating back to 2005.Prices rise and fall as currency fluctuates.Please also note some entities in other countries are using FTN Exporting name illegally. All Agents of FTN Exporting can be found on www.smice.net and all representatives can be found on the same site download section. This site is the educational section of FTN Exporting Australia as established in 1988. SMICE.net is our trading site. FTNX.net is our Investment site
WORLDS LEADING INTERMEDIARY IMPORT EXPORT DOCTRINE OF TRADE PUBLICATION.
OFFER(1) TITLE: TWIY (A) 2014
DESCRIPTION:FULL INTERMEDIARY DOCTRINE
SERVED VIA EMAIL ONLY: 2 PDF’s
TWIY WORDS : 300,000 /1000 A4 PAGES
COFI WORDS :130,000 / 485 A4 Pages
TOTAL WORDS: 430,000 WORDS / 1485 A4 PAGES
The intermediary is buying the full formidable FTN Exporting doctrine for self study and later application of the Buyer / Seller position, as produced for 2014 release. Ideally main doctrine should be printed as being the best way to study such. A verifiable URPIB registration number is given allowing the Intermediary to apply when signing off and to advise others, that such an applicant is an informed professional buyer and seller of commodities adhering to URPIB rules of association. ( All current SMICE members are advised as well, about new URPIB member. )
The intermediary starts from the novice step by step position in where once good experiences is apparent , the intermediary will be able to trade in advanced applications all the way to complex crude oil deals. COFI (Crude Oil for Intermediaries) is included in the doctrine and can only be used with the TWIY doctrine if much more complex crude oil and fuel deals are later attempted. COFI is 130,000 words 485 A4 Pages. An intermediary who studies intently for 6 months , should be able to begin to trade as a informed seller / buyer and professional intermediary there after in a highly informed manner.
The intermediary studies the first 500 pages of the main doctrine and its basis intently.The intermediary starts to apply the advice in TWIY 2014 slowly there after in attempting to commence trading while they continue to study and practice the doctrine until full confidence is gained. The first act the buyer/seller must apply is to secure one real supplier for exportable goods as advised in TWIY. It’s simply no good to trade as a buyer/seller if you do not know what your are doing.There are no short cuts in this business. 3/4 years of study, if presented as a curriculum, has been condensed to under 12 month self study period, is a great formal study application.
Secure a supplier first is the TWIY advice.Those who secure a supplier and feel they are not ready to enact as a buyer/seller after 6 months of study, show your URPIB number and ask a FTNX member to look at your secured offer in where if accepted applicant becomes a sourcing intermediary (SI) for that one potential deal allowing even more insight be gained.TWIY advises an added supplement on how to secure a supplier for a FTNX Agent to look consider , at the end of the publication.
The intermediary will receive
(a) 1 PDF TWIY (A) 2014
(b) 1 PDF COFI 2013
(c) 3 PDF’s Platt’s reference material to use with COFI as found on net .
(d) Everyone gets a URPIB Number
OFFER (2) FAQ CONSULTANCY
EXPERT ON STANDBY E-MAIL FAQ SUPPORT
NO PUBLICATION OFFERED.ONLY EMAIL SUPPORT IS OFFERED
FAQ MAY BE SERVED ANYTIME
MUST BE USED WITHIN 6 MONTHS OF PURCHASE
AS TAKEN WHEN ORDERING OFFER (1)
2 E-MAIL FAQ USD$ 200.00
4 EMAIL FAQ USD$ 300.00
6 EMAIL FAQ USD$ 400.00
Advanced Trading Support: Unlimited: See offer(3)
Anyone who buys TWIY 2014 FTN Exporting doctrine from FTN Exporting directly may take consultancy while offer is apparent at time of purchase. Have a mentor and expert on stand by as needed. Need advice on an issue or deal? Something about the doctrine needs further clarification? Applicant simply asks trading questions to mentor as needed by e-mail, one question served at any given time. Applicant has 6 months to use this FAQ offer once taken. Applicant make the efforts by e-mail, mentor provides e-mail supported answers. No deal participation allowed ( but we will look at disclosed information and give opinion if a deal has merit or should be dumped). No other services given. Ideally should be used when applicant starts to trade a few months after reading the doctrine but may be used anytime. Every little bit of help will get you trading sooner rather than later in where great isights are further gained. Great personal one on one answer served by Davide G.A.Papa directly.Offer does not Includes any publications. May not be taken by purchasers of ITSI. Time offered start 2 months after purchase.
Notes: Davide G.A Papa charges USD$300.00+ per hour when serving legal opinions world wide to law firms. 6 e-mail FAQ services as offered is similar to ; 6 hours of service under normal circumstances of tenuring our expertise.
OFFER (3) SOURCING INTERMEDIARY(SI)
INCLUDES ALL PUBLICATIONS OFFER (1)
COST: USD$2600.00 (A) USD$1900 ( B)
ATTACHMENT TO FTN EXPORTING AUTHOR
SPECIAL ELITE “SI” AND AGENTS OF SMICE
Applicant must be able to read write and speak English to a reasonable level, and not have a criminal record for fraud related matters. Applicants from all countries world wide accepted.
Acting on behalf of disclosed principal SMICE. All products including fuels.There is no position for a worthy “SI” unless they attached to an informed trader.
(1) Applicant has NOT studied ITSI or a past FTN Exporting offered publication but does not want to hold the Buyer/Seller status for what ever reason, the applicant may pay offer (4) (A) This offer includes all publications as per Offer (1). A PACT number and access to all educational material via restricted SMICE site page is included.
(2) Applicant has already studied ITSI or a past FTN exporting offered publication but does not want to hold the Buyer/Seller status for what ever reason the applicant may pay offer (4) (B)
The applicant will still learn much about the buyer/seller status except for 12 months minimum, the applicant who feels he/she has good sourcing skills and that such would like to test such skills while formally attached to FTN Exporting as an Agent under personal guidance of the author, is what this offer is about.
- The applicant will source end buyers and pass such to Author
- The applicant attempts to secure end buyers for SMICE products
- The applicant follows our ITB/OTS/RFQ application
- The Applicant does not make moves they are unsure about .
- Applicant allowed to work alone as each step is learned .
- Applicant secures suppliers for SMICE listing.
To secure as many supplier or end buyers for FTN to try and close for gains. FTN will take care of commissions.We take care of the closing of the deal. SI is ‘PI” when a live deals forms.The applicant is agent for SMICE. The only job of the SI is to apply effort to secure and present worthy end buyers or suppliers as per our instructions to SMICE. As each process is learned applicant works without guidance to present OTS/RFQ. Mistakes will be expected at first. Applicant applies efforts at will. No venturing into other applications allowed. FAQ ’s only to do with sourcing applies. The duties of the SI is complete once a supplier or end buyer is disclosed and accepted for SMICE participation. Applicant works at their own pace to only secure end buyer or suppliers continually testing and presenting only worthy deals to SMICE. Actual offer payment is for first 12 month of attachment .All other OTS/RFQ participation there after are incentive based and are not a part of the offer nor payment condition.
First month is a study period and does not count. As an added incentive after 12 months education aspects cease, in where applicant may present OTS/RFQ as learned to SMICE based on merit only in where no instructions are given; or - applicant simply attempts to become a buyer/seller in their own name and forms their own lone trading group using the skills learned from this application in handling other worthy SI seeking the same kind of attachment. Applicant will carry URPIB PACT status and will be able to present deals to any FTNX agent after 12 month active training period has been completed, while SMICE remains active thereafter, at discretion of SMICE
NOTE:RESELLERS STATUS FEB 2014
The above offers is with Author Davide G. Papa. Below offer is with authorised FTNX Agents. Ideally but not formally applied, those situated closest to the named agent should place their order with such. Past publications they are offering are at the same price, the support they offer may differ in price.
In an effort to give those with financial constraints and opportunity to learn /study valid procedures the following authorised CPPA FTNX Agents may offer such sourcing support or a previous condensed base past publication at their own heavily reduced price and has nothing to do with FTN exporting or offers made here . The terms and condition here also support resellers offers. Please contact such member for such advice and not FTN exporting. WTMW ( Welcome To My World 2012 ) is a condensed version of a past TWIY/FYBR publication which is still considered valid and is offered at way below cost as once offered on this site . TWIY 2014 is a current advance up to date publication and may only be offered by FTN Exporting
Confirmed FTNX ONLY Authorised mentors and MTWW publication offer
Their own payment methods apply.
(1) MR BILL GOUGH (ASIA: Southern Hemisphere Reseller )
(2) MR RIC CAVALCANTE (USA: Northern Hemisphere Reseller )
E-mail : email@example.com
FTN EXPORTING PAYMENTS :OFFERS (1) (2) and (3)
Use e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have never had a problem with delivery or payment clearance.Pay Pal is not an instant payment system and take up to 3 banking days before payment is cleared for most applicants . FTN Exporting is a long standing verified Pay pal member. Please read terms and conditions before purchase.Pay Pal accept credit cards.
1. Go to Pay Pal, if not a member look for “send money” application
2. Applicant MUST be the person buying service/publication.
3. Make payment to email@example.com e-mail.
4 Advise FTN payment has been made.
5. Advise FTN a basic profile about yourself via e-mail
6. E-mail connection stays active until service /publication advised.
7. Payment often takes 3 banking days average to clear
8. Once payment is cleared publication / service advised same day.
- Terms and Condition of Purchase:FTN Exporting and Resellers
- Applicant is buying unique service or license to look at private confidential publications and private commercial applications for personal use. NO REFUND whatsoever possible once services or purchase of publications are initiated, no matter the excuses.
- Consultancy type of support is not mentor ship. Entity taking support who has not purchased a legitimate FTN exporting publication 2011 onwards or ITSI later found out, such deception will cause immediate cancellation of all services and forfeiture of any pending commission. Applicant will also be placed on the banned for life registry .
- Mentorship is about having an expert on standby to assist applicant learning matters of trading in commodities in live transactions. Applicant should not make the attempt at trading in live deals if the basic principle of safe trading has not been sufficiently understood.
- FAQ advice should be sought and applied in the course of a live deal situation and not at rote.
- Repetitive FAQ on the same issue will cause applicant to remain in one position without advancing upon such until said step has been learned the most important of which is applying proper offers.
- Applicant may not trade as a lone buyer/seller while support is in place.
- Applicant MUST disclose the they are a SMICE registered agent when enacting for SMICE as apparent based on the level reached at any given time.
- Lies,deceptive acts, dishonourable acts while representing SMICE services are cancelled.
- In all services and information / publication including e-mails served are confidential matters given personally on good faith for the applicant to exclusively use.
- Applicant has no permission to give such material or advice to other and must ensure such information are held in a safe place. Should publication or any other advice appear online , no matter how such has appeared the applicant shall be held responsible for such irresponsible acts.
- E-mail application are conducted in an amicable casual manner as needed Should an applicant not service our e-mail within 5 consecutive days and has not advised us that such ‘are not available “ (ie: away on holidays) service taken will be cancelled.
- Supported applicants: Payment or profile submission of applicant requires full name and address of applicant. PO box not accepted. In case of medical emergency or natural disaster applicant should advise a relative or friend to inform FTN exporting what has happened so that we can reserve placement rather than cancel such.
- Where no support is given, no reply will be advised to the applicant . Applicant who has studied the doctrine without support and who are able to contribute to the SMICE Exchange may attempt to connect with a PACT registered or FTNX registered agent, in where indirect connection to SMICE will come into effect. Such attachment may only be conferred at discretion of said Agent based on merit of the inquiry made.
- Offers by Reseller are made at their discretion and have noting to do with FTN Exporting. Like wise ITSI which is sold by U.K publishers Gowers/Ashgate.