FTN exporting Intermediaries 2014
Intermediary Business of International Trade and Exporting (iBITE)
FTN Exporting Australia
Davide Giovanni Papa
Author of ITSI (and COSI released ETA Mid 2015)
Latest in-house BETA Masterworks iBITE
URPIB Effective: Offer Date:20 Oct 2014
All offer subject to price rise without notice.
OPEN FOR BUSINESS: HOURS
FTN Trading Period in Any Given Year
Closed: Easter Period (10 day break )
5 Dec - 5 Jan any given year (4 Week Christmas Break)
(We will still Service sales of IBITE during break )
Online: 7 days per week mornings up to 5 am -10.00 am AEST
Skype: FTNXCEO (at random times)
Last Update : 23 Oct 2015
OFFER (1) iBITE 2015 FULL OFFER: 1 PDF
FOR: iBITE TRADING DOCTRINE PDF
For those wanting to self study te doctrine with no support. Applicant purchasing advice from the world’s leading expert and published author on the subject matter as created by such, based upon nearly 30 years of trading as an importing exporting intermediary dealing in all types of commodities; exporting and importing commodities from around the world is big business. There are two types of export import intermediaries and brokers in the world today. Those who are ill informed and do not know what they are doing, and those who are fully informed and lead the world in this practice as the worlds best informed Private Brokers, Agents and Traders. iBITE is Ideal for those first time intermediaries as a self teaching Doctrine of Trade. Those who are already trading using ill informed advice will discover on how to apply their trading efforts intently by studying IBITE. There is no scope, non whatsoever, for an ill informed lone “sourcing intermediary” (SI) to secure commissions. Everyone learning the doctrine of trade has to enter into the application of sourcing, then slowly move to the position of buyer/seller. The doctrine serves this purpose intently. Everyone MUST study the FTN exporting iBite doctrine to have any chance whatsoever in trading in commodities.Thousands of years of unguided, undisciplined and often illegal methods of trading is not longer an option. The FTN exporting doctrine trade is the first ever uniform doctrine of trade that any intermediary can apply in a safe and legally defined manner, no matter from which country they are situated; is in its tenth year of release. To trade as an informed intermediary is not that difficult, what is difficult is spending the time to study the doctrine intently as there is a lot one needs to know before one can actively start to trade proficiently; especially in matters of international delivery, contract formation and banking rules.
IBITE MASTERWORKS 2015 PDF BETA has around 1000 A4 pages and is laden with under 300,000 words (-/+ 2%) covering NBC and FCL commodity deals including fuels / crude. It’s written in the authors own words in a very simple manner converting complex intricate trading situations into simpler premise of understanding.IBite breaks down the formal ITSI to its core aspect in an informal manner. Applicant studies iBITE intently, then starts trading as per instructions advised in a ‘step by step’ manner. Purchase comes with URPIB Logo Registration number; to let the world know you are not an ill informed trader.The applicant is purchasing high end academic educational material for self study at their own pace. Some will make the grade some will not, no get rich quick publication is on offer in where a formidable business doctrine of agency exporting and international trade is apparent. Those who are serious about trying their hand in this exciting business must study this doctrine. One thing is for sure, everyone studying the doctrine will learn valuable advice about trading as a professional import export intermediary. This business can’t be entered into properly or safely without an intermediary being first fully informed on formidable, proper and safe procedures.If you have a the capacity to study intently and have patience the doctrine is for you.
As an added free purchase incentive. Listing on the USTC registry for one month (or more at our discretion) applies to inform others that you are an informed URPIB trader and part of the Unified Society of Commodity Traders (USCT) From 2014 a registered URPIB trader may test their knowledge, and may approach a CPPA trader in 2015 to examine a potential deal(OTS) on merit, that may interest FTN Exporting/SMICE for guided deal participation anytime 3 months after purchasing a current FTN Exporting in house doctrine.CPPA member has discretion to consider such a deal. Guding advice is given but ot actual no actual support is offered . Applicant must perform on merit as a self taught applicant. Great insight practice application. How simple is that to understand!
OFFER (2) SUPPORT AND CONSULT: WHILE AVIALABLE
NO PUBLICATION: E-MAIL SUPPORT ONLY
Q and A e-mail consult support as needed for 2015 Trading Year
Validity Period 10 months (Minimum)
Those who take support when purchasing current iBite have up to 4 months study grace period before support time starts.All others taking added services; trading for 2015 starts 5th Jan 2015. Nov/December in any year is the slowest business period and is the best time to study the doctrine. The first 10 months of any given year is the best trading times.Those who intend to trade in 2015 should commence study now. Our time is valuable accordingly and we are not a free advisory service.We cannot even attempt to give reply to the many questions we are asked every single day, some of which would take hours to serve reply properly. Above support consult e-mail service offer is available to help those who may need personal e-mail support of D.G.A.Papa in understanding matters of the doctrine and trading not clearly understood, especially those who are very serious about trading, as a professional exporting importing intermediary. Applicant asks a question or presents an OTS by e-mail as advised in the doctrine, author D.G.A.Papa personally serves extensive e-mail reply quickly and direction and has option and discretion to even head a live deal on commission share basis if real merit is apparent. Ask trading questions as needed via e-mail ‘in your own words.’ Don’t simply cut and paste questions from the doctrine is the best way to use such a support service. Offer of personal one on one support is for home based intermediaries. The offer of support may be taken while offer is available with iBite edition /purchase. Strart Trading in live deals with confidence knowing that the worlds leading expert is 'watching your back.'The next best thing to mentorship which is not longer available is this ‘Q & A’ personal consult support service. If applicant has purchased iBITE from FTN exporting directly, such may also consider taking support for the year 2015. Those who want support, such support must be purchased when ordering Offer (1) or within 7 days of receiving the iBite publication while this support offer is available. Those who who take support recieve a verifiable ITS certificate and are registered and listed as a CPPA after exam is submitted and passed, in where more interaction and trading on SMICE is conferred. COST $620 + $1200= USD$1820.00
- Those who have purchased ITSI and not an in house publication Support is: COST USD$2500.00
- Those who have purchased from FTN Exporting directly via this site a past Masterworks 2013 onwards and are ready to trade as an informed trader/and test their skill level in 2015 while FTN heads deals and provides support may take this offer:COST USD$1400.00
- Past fully paid up mentored applicants wanting to reunite and particpate trading on the SMICE site on the previous same basis for 2015 : COST USD$700.00
Notes: Lawyers, Bankers, Accountants and Corporations needing advice, legal opinion or legal arguments served for their own business on the same basis, a much higher rate applies. (USD$425.00 per hour. 10 hour minimum 2015). Those who take support and Ibite at the same time, and achieve pass mark and ITS certificate are given a CPPA status and may trade on SMICE for another 4 months and increments of such as conferred at the discretion of FTN Exporting based on merit.
Please use e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
FTN is a registered long time verified customer of Pay Pal and we have never had any problems with any payments or delivery of doctrine to you e-mail inbox. It takes up 3 banking days to set up and advise all material ordered by PDF e-mail. It also takes 3 banking days for Pay Pal to clear payments as such are not instant payment. USA and U.K buyers are often served within 2 banking days. Payment by eCheque via Pay Pal could take up to 10 days to clear.
PayPal has credit card payment options.If you have a PayPal account , then payment through such an account prevails as defined below ; otherwise if you do not have a Paypal account, payment could still be easily sent to FTN Exporting using same procedures below.
- Go to PayPal site
- Select “Send payment to” button
- Describe offer: Make payment to: email@example.com
- Send us e-mail that payment was made.Serve us a full profile about yourself (optional)
- We’ll confirm payment to test your e-mail .
- We’ll start setting up your folder. The last publication is iBite, advised once payment is cleared (allow 3 banking days)
- Connection remains open until offer is serviced.
- Send us a business profile about your self if you wish once advising payment has been made;via above e-mail.
Terms and Condition of all services /offer made by FTN Exporting
- Applicant is buying unique service and license to look at private confidential publications and private commercial applications for personal use as created by Davide G Papa as tested over a very long period of time defined as decades as refreshed and update yearly at any given time.
- NO REFUND whatsoever possible once unique support services or purchase of unique beta publications are initiated, no matter the excuses. No “look first” option available.
- The uniform legally and lawfully defined publication offered is unique , created first by FTN Exporting .
- The applicant is paying for right to personally and privately see and use such advice and confidential information offered and purchased as owned and created by Davide Giovanni Papa.
- iBITE 2015 is a Beta publication, is left unedited and not proofread so that the whole overall message being delivered remains intact as we want it to be delivered. Grammatical and spelling mistakes have been kept to a minimum and do not effect the overall delivery of the doctrine.
- No resellers offering our works iBITE is available for anywhere else.No support is given unless offer has support offered/ paid for.
- FTN Exporting was established in 1988 and created the first ever uniform doctrine of trade as released online in 2005. Applicant is paying for authors own long terms experience as well which serves in ensuring the mistakes made by the Author are not made by the applicant .
- We never guarantee nor have ever guaranteed or assured that a deal will be closed by the applicant is the immediate assumption to be made this includes supported applicants.
- No get rich scheme is offered. A full formidable correctly defined international trade and agency study application tested over a very long time and praised by home based traders, bankers, lawyers and others is being offered. Up to 3 year of studied conduced to the simplest meaning.
- Applicant should become reasonably informed within 6 months of commencing self study application.
- FTN charges $300 dollar plus per hour when serving legal opinion with an 10 hour minimum. Serving an intermediary support requires just as much effort now give reflection that an offer with support is a valuable, offered well below its normal value.
- The doctrine is able to close a deal, the abilities of the applicant contributes to this aspect.
- FTN Exporting has governance on all matters of the doctrine . No other entity, school or university may offer advice about the whole doctrine or change the doctrine or supporting URPIB rules as the exporting import intermediary , broker, agent, buyer and seller doctrine incorporates not just matter of laws and rules but of long standing trading experience.
- Consultancy type of support is not mentor ship. Support is charged at rates offered from time to time.
- Supported applicant via consultancy may not imply to be a FTN Agent or have permission to represent FTN exporting unless authority to do so is apparent in expressed form.
- FAQ email service where offered should be sought and applied in the course of a live deal .
- Repetitive FAQ on the same issue will cause support being reduced.
- Lies and dishonourable acts while representing SMICE /FTN services are cancelled.
- All services and information / publication including e-mails served are confidential commercial business matters given personally on good faith for the applicant to exclusively use.
- Applicant has no permission to give such material or advice to others and must ensure such information is held in a safe place.
- E-mail/Skype interactions are conducted in an amicable casual manner as needed. Rude combative applicant will have support services cancelled.
- Offers by Reseller are made at their discretion and have noting to do with FTN Exporting. Like wise ITSI which is sold by U.K publishers Gowers/Ashgate
- Davide Giovanni Papa and FTN exporting are the key words used to conduct due diligence on us on the internet before making any purchase or taking service.
- It is rude, improper, to ask a business person about their own business takings. Such questions are not entertained.FTN business is not for sale. We only offer formidable and Unique tested educational material pertaining to buying and selling commodities, JV Ventures and Agency as suitable for world wide use by any intermediary.
- The nature of our business earnings is not the business of any other person.
- As it has a happened in the past, some traders have not hardly not use support in where we have extended the support period accordingly at our discretion. Support cost is the cost for the minimum period specified while FTN office is open for business.
- Support is about booking limited placement.
- Wasting our time with support in where we are repeating advise that the applicant should have understood means process may be slowed down. Abuse of the serve means offer may be cancelled.
- Investment projects are not covered with support only business related to buying and selling commodities.
“I never teach my people. I only provide the condition in where they can learn.” Albert Einstein