FTN exporting Intermediaries 2014
Intermediary Business of International Trade and Exporting (iBITE)
Davide Giovanni Papa
Author: ITSI (and COSI 2015)
Latest in-house BETA Masterworks iBITE
URPIB Effective: Offer Date:25 Oct 2014
All offer subject to price rise without notice.
OPEN FOR BUSINESS: HOURS
FTN Trading Period in Any Given Year
Closed: Easter Period (10 day break )
5 Dec - 5 Jan any given year (4 Week Christmas Break)
(We will still Service sales of IBITE during break )
Online: 7 days per week mornings up to 5.00 AM -10.00 AM AEST
Skype: FTNXCEO (at random times)
(Price rises up to USD$1600.00 or higher for year 2015)
OFFER (1) iBITE 2015 FULL OFFER: 1 PDF
COST:USD$1200.00 (Valid For Year Ending 1 Dec 2014)
INCLUDES: *ITS CERTIFICATE (Exam applies)
STATUS: SMICE SOURCING INTERMEDIARY
Applicant purchasing advice from the world’s leading expert and best selling published author on the subject matter as created first by FTN exporting, based upon nearly 30 years of trading as an importing exporting intermediary dealing in all types of commodities. Everyone MUST study the FTN Exporting iBite doctrine to have any chance whatsoever in trading in commodities or associate themselves with other like minded peers under the banner of USTC (“Unified Society of Commodity Trader ) From 2015 onwards.
Only the best minds need apply.
IBITE 2015 PDF BETA is an academic level publication carrying around 1000 A4 pages, harbouring just under 300,000 words covering NBC and FCL commodity deals including fuels / crude. It’s written in the authors own words in a very simple manner converting complex intricate trading situations into simpler premise of understanding. Just study iBITE intently, then start trading as per instructions advised in a ‘step by step’ manner. Purchase comes with URPIB Registration number; to let the world know you are not an ill informed trader. How simple is that to understand!
iBite Offer Comes with :
- Full PDF iBite Masterworks
- Registration on URPIB registry
- ITS Certificate for those who pass exam (See: Exam page)
Those Who Pass Exam:
There is another method to learn the intermediary process while actually trading and without bearing legal responsibility to the final deal which is for FTN Exporting to legally bear. How? Become a qualified Sourcing Intermediary (SI) for the live training and trading board SMICE in 2015. But! Before we allow anyone to represent SMICE as a qualified ‘SI’, they need to show us that they are indeed informed by passing an exam.
How Does It Work
CPPA Agents are fully supported “USTC” members of SMICE and in return are obligated to assist FTN Exporting by taking on attachment of worthy informed applicants as SI.It takes years of experience and effort to become qualified as a CPPA and ITAS specialist ( International Trade and Agency Specialist.) Through SMICE, FTN Exporting is going to aggressively attack the world market place in 2015 like no other time using only qualified and registered URPIB sourcing intermediaries accordingly allowing FTN exporting to no longer provide time consuming mentorship as it concentrates on only trading matters. Non USTC members are simply not serviced any more by FTN Exporting and Certified Professional Practicing Agents (CPPA)
Details of the Process and Offer
- The applicant purchasing iBite reads and studies the doctrine for 3 months this timeline is called a “study grace period.” Name now added to registry up to exam stage or more if exam is passed for 2015.
- The applicant now submits the exam anytime with 4 weeks thereafter as further advised when purchase is taken (Exam copy is on last page of this website)
- If applicant passes the exam they are officially defined as an ITS (International Trade Specialist) qualified SI for their own use as well as purpose for the interactive SI process offered, as such;
- The “Sourcing period” starts and remains valid for 8 months (Holidays taken by SMICE don’t count: See Header.)
- With iBite purchase you will be given a registered “OTS” Template to use (OTS:Offer to Sell Form) Applicant now acts as a representative of SMICE, attempting to secure one supplier applying what they have learned from studying the doctrine. Up to this point the applicant is sourcing alone. The abilities,skill and comprehension of the SI is being tested.
- Th qualified “SI” now attempts for months to source one single supplier in where the “SI” has managed to fill in all the details required in the OTS (hence this is simpler kind of OTS to be provided, now guides you intently as well)
- Once the “SI” has a full OTS filled in disclosing details of the secured supplier and good such is offering, one single CPPA Agent (your ‘PI’) listed on SMICE is selected and via e-mail passes the filled in OTS in PDF form to his selected ‘PI’ (Primary Intermediary) to test and examine intently.
- If OTS is accepted as valid, the PI will reply positively to the SI immediately. If it is poorly applied or not accepted, no positive reply given.Try again.Source another supplier.
- Three attempts allowed during the 8 month sourcing period.This timeline is based on how long on average it has taken other members to secure a supplier.
- When a valid OTS is in hand of the PI as accepted it will be passed to FTN Exporting in where the goods will be listed on SMICE to attract end buyer.
- Congratulations are in order because this is the hardest part of any deal, just as hard as closing contract. You have secure one worthy supplier with real goods, in accordance with the FTN Doctrine.You have just learned how to physically secure a supplier.You also have earned attachment to a CPPA PI.
- The SI has just earned attachment to a CPPA for year 2015 by the act of submitting a valid OTS.The SI has proven sourcing skill. It’s up to CPPA agent keep you on as an SI once remaining 8 month period of attachment timeline runs out, based purely on merit.
- All commissions, support and protection will be assured once a OTS has been accepted by SMICE, as per URPIB rules.The CPPA Agent is the PI, the applicant is his SI. The route to FTN Exporting has been achieved.
- FTN bears all legal responsibilities of the deal should an end buyers be secured for goods source by the qualified SI.
- Furthermore, reaching one single “OTS” submission now allows the SI to also look for end buyers not just for the goods sourced but for offers made to the CPPA Agent by FTN Exporting via the SMICE Exchange in where should the attached SI secure an end buyer, as per offer given by the PI, the PI will examine the signed offer and provide directions to the SI as needed after the PI has passed the signed offer to FTN Exporting.
- In essence, It really up to the SI to make genuine efforts at their pace with no pressure applied to prove to us that real skill is apparent on with the sell side and buy side.
- Again congratulation! You have achieved what many others have not.You have secure an end buyer. FTN Exporting now has to make the attempt and bear all legal responsibilities to close the deal.
- Again any deal which eventuates the “SI” simply “steps back” to his PI who in turn “steps back” to his and Principal FTN Exporting if an attempt to close a deal is made.(The doctrine explains this process fully)
- With the 8 month sourcing period over, the SI should now ready to trade alone or if supported by the PI the SI may remain attached to the PI at his sole discretion after 2015 (In any case since the “SI” is qualified any listed PI would look at all OTS produced by such based on merit but without added direction.The SI should know how to act professionally by this time.
- This is a great way to learn how to trade in commodities while not having to bear final contract conditions and legal obligations to a deal or any legal responsibilities therein. The sourcing aspect is time consuming and not as easy as it seems.This SI process must be learned to obtain respect and stature of a true intermediate buyer/seller.
- The applicant makes effort and works at their own pace learning along the way in a regimented directed manner how to trade as buyer/seller.
- If a deal closes the SI share of commission is automatically protected by FTN Exporting as per URPIB rules and the SI is made transparent of the closing part of any deals, if such eventuates.
- The SI simply assumes such a closing contract event to be an added bonus if such deal closure happens, as the SI is taking this iBite offer made to become educated on how to effectively trade in importing and exporting commodities while the SI is attached to a PI. FTN exporting never guaranteed that a deal will be closed, as applicant skill levels vary greatly.
As an added free incentive while FTN Exporting is still trading online: If you fail exam interactive process is over but results remain confidential. If applicant fails to secure one supplier the interactive process is over. Applicant trades alone after spending more time studying the doctrine again, unsupported by a PI , but is able to retain the verifiable URPIB number and ITS Certification for personal use, to let others know that you are an informed professional intermediary ‘in your own name” and if an OTS is finally secured later, in where the SI still does not want to close a deal as a lone buyer/seller; contact the same past CPPA agent to examine the OTS in where, based on merit guidance on that one OTS subsequent reattachment may still be possible one more time after 2015 ‘official’ attachment period ends.
OFFER (2) iBITE 2015 FULL OFFER: 1 PDF
COST:USD$680.00 “As Is” ( Valid Up to Year Ending 1 Dec 2014 )
SELF STUDY APPLICATION / OFFER
No support, participation, no certificate or deal advice. Printing the doctrine into 3 volumes is the best way to conduct self study. PDF doctrine and reference material only offered ‘as is’ to applicants who what to apply self study the exporting importing process alone. 3 e-mail trading questions also allowed / given; must be used within 6 months of purchase, in serving added clarity to applicant for matters not understood in the doctrine. One question serves one e-mail reply given personally by Author . Question must be served in applicants own words and thoughts and not simply apply “cut and paste” questions as sourced from iBite. Single question must be under less than 100 words long. 2 or 3 questions allowed to be asked at the one time. No other support given.URPIB number given and e-mail address registered on URPIB registry for one month so other peer minded USTC traders, seller and buyers can record your URPIB status (after studying IBite for 3 months minimum) As an added free incentive. Approach to SMICE allowed, to test skill level attained alone, 8 months after iBite purchase, and only to those who managed to become attached to a CPPA at Agents discretion at that time.
Please use e-mail: email@example.com
FTN is a registered long time verified customer of Pay Pal and we have never had any problems with any payments or delivery of doctrine to you e-mail inbox. It takes up 3 banking days to set up and advise all material ordered by PDF e-mail. It also takes 3 banking days for Pay Pal to clear payments as such are not instant payment. USA and U.K buyers are often served within 2 banking days. Payment by eCheque via Pay Pal could take up to 10 days to clear.
PayPal has credit card payment options.If you have a PayPal account , then payment through such an account prevails as defined below ; otherwise if you do not have a Paypal account, payment could still be easily sent to FTN Exporting using same procedures below.
- Go to PayPal site
- Select “Send payment to” button
- Describe offer: Make payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us e-mail that payment was made.Serve us a full profile about yourself (optional)
- We’ll confirm payment to test your e-mail .
- We’ll start setting up your folder. The last publication is iBite, advised once payment is cleared (allow 3 banking days)
- Connection remains open until offer is serviced.
- Send us a business profile about your self if you wish once advising payment has been made;via above e-mail.
Terms and Condition of all services /offer made by FTN Exporting
- Applicant is buying unique service and license to look at private confidential publications and private commercial applications for personal use as created by Davide G Papa as tested over a very long period of time defined as decades as refreshed and update yearly at any given time.
- NO REFUND whatsoever possible once unique support services or purchase of unique beta publications are initiated, no matter the excuses. No “look first” option available.
- The uniform legally and lawfully defined publication offered is unique , created first by FTN Exporting .
- The applicant is paying for right to personally and privately see and use such advice and confidential information offered and purchased as owned and created by Davide Giovanni Papa.
- iBITE 2015 is a Beta publication, is left unedited and not proofread so that the whole overall message being delivered remains intact as we want it to be delivered. Grammatical and spelling mistakes have been kept to a minimum and do not effect the overall delivery of the doctrine.
- No resellers offering our works iBITE is available for anywhere else.No support is given unless offer has support offered/ paid for.
- FTN Exporting was established in 1988 and created the first ever uniform doctrine of trade as released online in 2005. Applicant is paying for authors own long terms experience as well which serves in ensuring the mistakes made by the Author are not made by the applicant .
- We never guarantee nor have ever guaranteed or assured that a deal will be closed by the applicant is the immediate assumption to be made this includes supported applicants.
- No get rich scheme is offered. A full formidable correctly defined international trade and agency study application tested over a very long time and praised by home based traders, bankers, lawyers and others is being offered. Up to 3 year of studied conduced to the simplest meaning.
- Applicant should become reasonably informed within 6 months of commencing self study application.
- FTN charges $300 dollar plus per hour when serving legal opinion with an 10 hour minimum. Serving an intermediary support requires just as much effort now give reflection that an offer with support is a valuable, offered well below its normal value.
- The doctrine is able to close a deal, the abilities of the applicant contributes to this aspect.
- FTN Exporting has governance on all matters of the doctrine . No other entity, school or university may offer advice about the whole doctrine or change the doctrine or supporting URPIB rules as the exporting import intermediary , broker, agent, buyer and seller doctrine incorporates not just matter of laws and rules but of long standing trading experience.
- Consultancy type of support is not mentor ship. Support is charged at rates offered from time to time.
- Supported applicant via consultancy may not imply to be a FTN Agent or have permission to represent FTN exporting unless authority to do so is apparent in expressed form.
- FAQ email service where offered should be sought and applied in the course of a live deal .
- Repetitive FAQ on the same issue will cause support being reduced.
- Lies and dishonourable acts while representing SMICE /FTN services are cancelled.
- All services and information / publication including e-mails served are confidential commercial business matters given personally on good faith for the applicant to exclusively use.
- Applicant has no permission to give such material or advice to others and must ensure such information is held in a safe place.
- E-mail/Skype interactions are conducted in an amicable casual manner as needed. Rude combative applicant will have support services cancelled.
- Offers by Reseller are made at their discretion and have noting to do with FTN Exporting. Like wise ITSI which is sold by U.K publishers Gowers/Ashgate
- Davide Giovanni Papa and FTN exporting are the key words used to conduct due diligence on us on the internet before making any purchase or taking service.
- It is rude, improper, to ask a business person about their own business takings. Such questions are not entertained.FTN business is not for sale. We only offer formidable and Unique tested educational material pertaining to buying and selling commodities, JV Ventures and Agency as suitable for world wide use by any intermediary.
- The nature of our business earnings is not the business of any other person.
- As it has a happened in the past, some traders have not hardly not use support in where we have extended the support period accordingly at our discretion. Support cost is the cost for the minimum period specified while FTN office is open for business.
- Support is about booking limited placement.
- Wasting our time with support in where we are repeating advise that the applicant should have understood means process may be slowed down. Abuse of the serve means offer may be cancelled.
- Investment projects are not covered with support only business related to buying and selling commodities.
“I never teach my people. I only provide the condition in where they can learn.” Albert Einstein